- 01 July 2015Success Stories
As the sole national standards and accreditation body of Malaysia, we have grown in our remit over the years - from development of standards to educating the...
- 01 July 2015Tender / Quotation 2015
- 30 June 2015APEC Workshop
This workshop is aimed to initiate efforts in building up capacity and capability of EQA providers, especially in developing economies of the APEC region. This project will benefit EQA...
- 26 March 2015Incubator Virtualization Model (IVM)
Incubator Virtualization Model (IVM) is a Business Model for Strategic Collaboration on VirtualServices that allow technopreneurs to garner the advice of an...
- 15 January 201534th APLAC MRA Council Meeting, Hong Kong
34th APLAC MRA Council Meeting, Hong Kong, 8-9 January 2015
Standards Malaysia represents Malaysia, maintains...
- 19 December 2014Brand new tools for public policy
The least one can say is that policy makers have a difficult job. Elected by a certain portion of the population, they must do what is best for their...
- 20 November 2014Congratulations, Malaysia via Standards Malaysia
Congratulations, Malaysia via Standards Malaysia was accepted as a new member of the Standards and Metrology Institute for Islamic Countries (SMIIC) — news from Istanbul, Turkey
- 10 October 2014Pengumuman Khas YBhg. Datuk Fadilah Baharin
Congratulations to YBhg. Datuk Fadilah Baharin, Director General of Standards Malaysia was conferred with the Datukship’s State Awards (D.P.S.M) by His Excellency Tuan Yang Terutama Yang...
Energy Management Systems