Combined ILAC MRA Mark Application
Standards Malaysia has entered into a license agreement with International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) for the use of the Accredited Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) Combined ILAC MRA Mark, hereinafter "Combined ILAC MRA Mark".
Accredited CABs may use the Combined ILAC MRA Mark in order to demonstrate accreditation by Standards Malaysia, to the scope of which Standards Malaysia is a signatory to the ILAC Arrangement. The scope can be viewed at https://ilac.org/signatory-detail/?id=44 . The Combined ILAC MRA Mark is displayed as shown in Figure 6 in the AP1.
The rules for the use of the ILAC MRA Mark are as in ILAC R7. CABs intending to use the Combined ILAC MRA Mark shall comply with ILAC R7, which is publicly available from the ILAC website, https://ilac.org/publications-and-resources/ilac-rules-series/ .
Accredited CABs intending to use the Combined ILAC MRA Mark shall: -
- refer AP1 - Policy on the Use of Accreditation Symbol and Reference to Accreditation;
- obtain an approval from Standards Malaysia;
- agree to the rules for the use of the mark; and
- not use it until written approval is received from Standards Malaysia.
Accredited CABs shall submit the complete documents in its original copy as follows:
- LA 1101-2 Checklist to Use the Combined ILAC MRA Mark;
- example of the sample/artwork of all the items that will bear the Combined ILAC MRA Mark; and
- submit to:
Department of Standards Malaysia,
Aras 4, 5, 6 & 7, Tower 2, Menara Cyber Axis
jalan Impact, Cyber 6
If you have any inquiries about the use of the Combined ILAC MRA Mark, please contact Ms. Siti Raikhan Aina Bogal at 03 – 8008 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
List of documents: